Learn more about Chisago Clean Energy Hub programs for:
The Hub is a community-wide effort to make clean energy easy and cost-effective across Chisago County!
Led by the Chisago Lakes Americas Best Communities (ABC) team and supported by the Chisago County HRA-EDA, a consortium of area partners launched the Chisago Clean Energy Hub to help area residents, businesses and institutions implement solar PV and energy saving projects.
Sign up with the Hub and receive access to the following:
1) No-commitment energy assessments and technical assistance at little or no cost;
2) Hub prequalified contractors, ensuring capable and professional service from service providers with a proven track record;
3) Multiple financing options to make clean energy cost-effective, and
4) Monitoring of collective progress toward the broader community goals.
"The ABC competition economic development committee identified solar energy as a great opportunity for our Chisago Lakes area communities. The Clean Energy Hub platform will be the catalyst providing technical assistance and financing options to our communities,"
- Wade Vitalis, chair of the committee
“The Clean Energy Hub is a great resource for businesses because it can help their bottom lines by lowering energy costs while attracting new businesses to clean energy,”
- Nancy Hoffmann, executive director of the Chisago County HRA-EDA